2009-07-15

I'm Back!

I was dreaming about updating my trip while staying in Taiwan and it didn't work out! I was as tired as I could possibly be and got dozed off before hitting the sack everyday. Well, now I am back! I was a little sad on the plane home and upset about the fact that I was coming back to U.S.A. (This means I need to say goodbye to awesome Taiwanese food and deal with the reality-paying bills, finding jobs and stuff). But it feels good and right to be home in Provo. After being washed by the heat and humidity in Taiwan, Provo's weather is like heavenly. I've heard that it would reach 100 degree soon around Friday but well...At least now I feel good without AC on.

So I will try to update and upload pictures from this trip ASAP. I probably will put up pictures on facebook first since it's the easiest way for me. That's for now, ciao!  

3 comments:

Jenny's LoVe BloG said...

YA! How was your trip? Is there anything I need to pay attention to? I am going there soon.

I want to see the pictures in Taiwan. Can I have your facebook?

superegobear said...

Sure, just search for "Yu-Ting Tung Thompson" then add me as your friend. I will upload the pictures soon!!

The Bozemans said...

WELCOME HOME!!!