2009-01-26

Serve Others

"Forget yourself and reach out"-- Gordon B. Hinckley
President G. B. Hinckley used to be the only living prophet I've known from 2003 to 2008. I wept when he went on and returned back to the presence of the lord. I feel his love personally even though I've never met him in person. I know that he was and is the true prophet of God. Recently, I've found BYU TV website as a online resource full of spiritual, uplifting TV programs, talks, and music productions so I could listen/watch some talks or programs each day. The talk Forget yourself I just listened to was given by Gordon B. Hinckley and I found it so powerful and uplifting. The words of a true prophet never cease, transcending the mortality. I would like to share this talk with you. Please follow the link http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=6167 and read the text of the talk. If you would like to check out it's audio version, please go onto the BYU TV website and search underneath the menu "find a talk."


No comments: