2009-01-31

Homeless member...

Since I've being moving so much, even the LDS.org can't trace my church record@@
Trav now is in the priesthood meeting of our stake conference and I'm waiting at home for the adult session to start. I'm still very tempted to go to the BYU Chinese association thing tonight and hopefully can see Jenny there; yet it's very hard to move around without car!!! And I have the stake conference thing. I was trying to look it up on church website for the details of our stake conference. After finally retrieving both my username and password back, a small window popped up, indicating "YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS WARD TO VIEW THIS EVENT." AHHHHHH~an't I a member of the pioneer 4th ward??? In the past 7 months, I've been perplexed about where my record has been. It's said that my record should be bound to my husband so that my record was supposed to be in Alpine while I being in BG, Ohio. Afterwards, Trav and I moved to Provo from Alpine and my record IS supposed to be in this ward in Provo now. Anyway, who knows how long it takes to process any of this? Ok, I guess I will go back to my trash bin and hopefully I can find the reminds of the church program from last week...  

No comments: