2009-04-10

Good News!

So, I went to the Doc appointment this morning. The OBGYN is located just about 3 blocks away so that I was able to walk over there. I was thinking about I can do my ultrasound there in the future if I get pregnant. Anyway. My doc said my tumor is too tiny to worth an operation and he wanted me to put this thing behind and move on. He said it might grow in the future yet we can talk about it as it happens. OK. 

So I guess I will follow his advice and not worry about it for now. After the Doc visit, I was way excited and booked my ticket to Taiwan right away regardless of my interview has yet been done. Well, I need to pray fervently for the success of the interview then. The tentative itinerary is to fly out to Taiwan on June 24th and fly back to the States on July 15th. Oh, I can't wait to plan out the details of the trip! I really hope this time I can finally make it to Taiwan! 

2 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Whew! I have been waiting for you to post all day! I am so glad that the doctor said not to worry about it. Hopefully it doesn't grow any bigger! I'm excited to hear your plans for Taiwan!

superegobear said...

I know! I hope it won't grow any bigger either. He said we can try to get pregnant first and if it doesn't work out then go back to him. Well, "ok." I thought. I'm very grateful for the result though. I don't really have money and energy for the surgery now and I am glad I have a healthy body. Thank you Jill for your encouragement and LOVE!!