2009-04-16

SNOW?!





Yes, It snowed yesterday and the ground is still covered with at least  2-inch snow. I really feel bad for my neighbor's pink tree; it looked so lively two days ago (see the pics). I've been cooped up home due to sore throat and cold (I know, I'm sick again?! I can't even believe it by myself.) Snowy day really makes me feel down! It looks like Christmas it's not even funny!

So Trav and I went to my parents-in-law's for Easter dinner. We had approximately 28 people there and had a potluck dinner. I brought some homemade shaomai to share. The pink eggs you see here are made by Laurel, my dear sis-in-law! Aren't they cute? And the bunny cupcakes are made by Jill, my dear neighbor & friend! Jill, they are so cute, so photogenic, and tastes good too! Thanks so much for sharing it!

No comments: