2009-04-24

Spring Noodles

(I have been trying to add pictures via library's internet since two days ago but it never works out...)
I'm working on new moon now. Because I'm eager to see Edward appear on the main stage of the plot again, I've been going through pages in a fairly fast speed. The beginning of the novel evokes my emotions a lot; I can somehow empathy the emptiness and despair of being "dumped." (Even though I've never had a vampire boyfriend.) Anyway, it's nice to let my imagination soar once a while. The pic represents the snapshot of the day: book + food + laptop. 

I used leftover ham from Easter to boost the flavor of this dish. The key seasoning for this dish is Chinese black vinegar; it adds an unique aroma by just adding a splash. I also used vegetable peeler to peel carrot into thin ribbons. This shape goes along with noodles very well. Please give it a try!  


2 comments:

The Bozemans said...

That is a very good picture! Have you ever been a photographer? That food also looks great. Have you ever been a chef? ;)

Introspective Steph said...

the food looks yummy! I've never had luck cooking asian inspired food...it usually turns out gross. unless it's curry...yum!