2009-02-02

Sesame Noodles


I've made sesame noodles several times and it's been an easy way to whip up something simple, also has a taste of home. The trick here is to substitute peanut butter for Chinese sesame paste. I believe the peanut butter in the states is generally cheaper than Chinese sesame paste. For this dish, you need to mix fresh minced ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar (or honey), sesame oil, and peanut butter for sauce and eat the noodles with your fav toppings, such as shredded carrots, cucumbers, Japanese egg omelet, shrimps, green onions, and cilantro.    

2 comments:

Mila said...

So many foods that sound fun to make and delicious!!!

superegobear said...

Welcome welcome!! My dear ex-roommate:) I feel sad that we can't make food together nowadays yet you can still see the food I make in Utah. How's the life in BG? I miss you guys greatly. Did you go to the Chinese celebration thing in union this year??