2009-03-24

(Poll) Your favorite Bath & Body Works Lotion?

Since I'm (supposed to be) practicing a frugal life style, I swap my bath & body works lotions with store-brand ones. However, I still feel more girly and being "loved" while putting b & bw lotions on. I still keep a 4 oz. bottle of sheer freesia lotion in my purse no matter where I go. What's your favorite b & bw lotion and why? Or you have other picks? I would like to know!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it's great that my dear friends told me what kind of lotions they love. Since I have been trying to save money, I've used lots of suave products. They were kind of cheap in Ohio but appear to be pricier here in Utah. Well, another thing I love about them is that they come with tons of scents (well, shower gel/shampoo/conditioner-wise, not lotion-wise). And they work pretty well on my body. They also have sweet pea, cool cucumber melon, coconut, and some other nice scents (and try to be competitive with Bath & Body Work products; please see notes on any Suave products for the proof, haha). Anyway, I still would be patient and wait for B & Bw's (semi-annual/annual/summer/or whatever reason) sale and hope to snap some favs home. 

4 comments:

The Bozemans said...

I haven't had it in forever, but my favorite is the sweet pea lotion. It smells SO GOOD. Do they even still have that kind? =) I haven't been there in forever!

Jenny's LoVe BloG said...

I am pretty poor right now and don't want to spend money on any unnecessary things, except food. So the only bath & body works product that I have is cherry blossom body lotion which was a gift for my bridal shower. It smells pretty good and makes me feel like a woman.

But my favorite product is actually from victoria's secrete. Blossom romance lotion and spray has the best smell. It makes me feel like a charming and sexy woman. Whenever I wore it, there were always men telling me that I smelled so good. I guessed that was how I got my honey husband. However, I can only afford it when I was still single and kind of rich.

But I found a good substitute- Palmer's cocoa butter formula lotion, which you can buy in Walmart or other regular stores. It is expensive in Taiwan but cheap in the USA. It is so moisture but not oily( I hate oily lotion ) and absorbs into my skin so well. I have to use it a lot to get over dry and cold weather in Utah. It smells "yummy", too!

Jess said...

Sensual Amber. Oh it is yum, it makes me feel fancy. I have an addiction to their foaming hand soap. The fresh cucumber one is to DIE for. I watch for the good sales so I can indulge every now and then. BTW I love you!

superegobear said...

To Jill: yes, I love the sweet pea one as well:)
To Jenny: I totally understand how you feel (the "pretty poor and don't want to spend money" part). I actually tried a sample of Victoria's secret's blossom romance lotion once and I think I loved it. I will keep an eye on it till it's on sale one day.
To Jessica: BTW I love you too! I think sensual amber is too wintery to use in spring and summer time but Trav and I both love love cucumber smell! He's always using my cucumber shower gel while feeling tried of his soap bar, haha! We still haven't hanged out since I move to provo!! We should do something together! I can go to your house and cook for you guys, haha, how does it sound?